close your mind-tracks and leave fantastically

Welcome to my blog! After the year in Hanoi, Vietnam, as a VSO volunteer, I'm still depending on the assistance of my two faithful neurons for all there is to come. I might decide to keep you informed, you will decide to keep reading.

07 February 2006

So, here's my second post in my new blog...how exciting..except, I really don't know what to write. Or better, I have loads to write and I don't know where to begin?!
As many of you know, I'll be leaving to Hanoi, Vietnam soon - 23rd February! as a VSO volunteer. After some weeks of in-country training, I'll be working as a PR adviser at the Hoa Sua vocational training school for disadvantaged youths...check out the links on the right here.
It's dead exciting, yo, I'm going to be there for a year, and the preparations are going well. Well, I've had my immunisations and all that, but most of all I met the most amazing people at the training courses in Birmingham. Not to mention how great it was to be in Munich, Glasgow and Manchester to see my family and friends.
psycho-somatic addict insane...
I need to explain the presence of some of the links here...you may think I'm a bit of a left-wing intellectual, by having added Chomsky's website. Well, no. The reason I've added it, is that a very very very good friend of mine, Manu, has so much trust in me intelligence that he sent me that link. It's there cos I know some of you may be interested, and you're more than welcome to come back to me with some summaries.
the only thing that could associate myself with the "left-wing intellectual" persona, is that this is how I dress up at Carnival parties.
so long...till I have better things to write.
muac

5 Comments:

At 3:11 pm, Blogger Alexandra Aubertin said...

Hi Patty !
I wish you lots of luck out there in Hanoi ! I am sure you will love it. I will have a look at your job description and feedback to you in the coming weeks.
NB: You can also have a look at my Blog if you wish to discover a bit more of Viet Nam already !

 
At 1:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cià A Rosc'!
Che bello sto fatto del blog,mi sa che ci passerò spesso!Comunqu' t'agghia chiamà prim du 23 così parliamo un pò.Mè cià!Angiola

 
At 9:25 am, Blogger patty said...

Feeedeee!
tesouro, vedi che io sto su skype gia', se ti vuoi connettere!
bai

 
At 9:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ueee Patty!!!

Should I write in English? Noooooooooooooooooo

Miii, te ne sta a anna' a Hanoi.. me l avevi detto ma avevo rimosso.

Ti ammiro moltissimo Patrizia! Il fatto di averti come amica (anche se molto lontana) mi rende fierissimo!

Ti becco su Skype una delle prossime sere?

Federico

 
At 8:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi tita!!
best of luck honey!! hope you have a fabby time!! i wish you the best of luck and the best of fun!!
lotsa love from
your lil cuz!!
sarah
xxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home