close your mind-tracks and leave fantastically

Welcome to my blog! After the year in Hanoi, Vietnam, as a VSO volunteer, I'm still depending on the assistance of my two faithful neurons for all there is to come. I might decide to keep you informed, you will decide to keep reading.

17 November 2006

hello

don't ask me...I don't know what I'm doing. In about 4 hours the Japanese First Lady will come to visit Cafe Smile, there's about five million things to do, and here I am updating my blog.

Well, firstly, I wish to apologise ...in fact, i have to go.

I'm alive though.

muac

3 Comments:

At 11:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahahah
dai, amoure, tranqui..
nessuno se ne accorgerà...
ecco perchè non ci sei su msn..!?
tvtbbbbbbbbbbb
sor't

 
At 8:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mathoooooooooò, che donna imbegnada, mi fai rizzicare li pili (erminia del manà insegna)...un bacione pasqua, non vedo l'ora di riabbracciarti...pieruzzo pasquettolo!!!!

 
At 10:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VSO Hard Core


The Perils of life as a volunteer in Cambodia:
http://www.khmer440.com/?p=590


The Perils of life as a volunteer in Cambodia 2
http://www.khmer440.com/?p=591


VSO Cambodia’s Motto: Burn the Witch; guilty until proven very guilty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home