close your mind-tracks and leave fantastically

Welcome to my blog! After the year in Hanoi, Vietnam, as a VSO volunteer, I'm still depending on the assistance of my two faithful neurons for all there is to come. I might decide to keep you informed, you will decide to keep reading.

15 May 2006

alive and kicking...myself!

something will be written here soon.

not felt like writing for many reasons, or many excuses, ie it was too hot, too late, too early, I was too lazy, too buzy...but reality is, I stopped seeing the majeek for a little while, got distracted whilst a lot of it was happening.
my head's popping out of my arse slowly but surely and soon you'll be invited to the party with the two neurons.

till then, ciao ciao

1 Comments:

At 12:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma ce sta passi?

Un bacione!

Giubby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home