close your mind-tracks and leave fantastically

Welcome to my blog! After the year in Hanoi, Vietnam, as a VSO volunteer, I'm still depending on the assistance of my two faithful neurons for all there is to come. I might decide to keep you informed, you will decide to keep reading.

26 March 2006

mammmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh










This is a quite afternoon at the scariest junction near where we're staying in the Old Quarter...view from the safe cafe up on the fourth floor of a high building.

My friends couldn't believe it when I was screaming "Mammmmmmaaaaa!" as we were crossing the roads...an Italian, scared by the traffic?

2 Comments:

At 6:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao!
Finalmente una foto del tanto agognato traffico!
Ma francamente pensavo peggio! Forse perchè era orario di penichella...
Eh si, perchè anche i Vietnamiti guardano Paolo Limiti dopo pranzo!
ahahahahahha
Un abbraccio,
giubby

 
At 10:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahhahaahhah
ddrha piccinna
cmq che foto spettacolare...cioè, ma devi priima pensare da quale parte partire e dove arrivare....è tutto un programma
eheh
bai amoure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home