close your mind-tracks and leave fantastically

Welcome to my blog! After the year in Hanoi, Vietnam, as a VSO volunteer, I'm still depending on the assistance of my two faithful neurons for all there is to come. I might decide to keep you informed, you will decide to keep reading.

20 February 2006

Uuuaaahhhhaaahhhhhha!

So everyone, how have you been keeping these days? sorry for keeping you wondering where I was and what I was doing, but you know I'm a busy one (not telling you what) and things have slowly started getting more hectic by the minute.
Interviews, shopping, general panicking, packing (?) and trying to watch as much trash tv as possible - taking it all in, as you do, before I get in the "Mai dire Banzaiiii" trend - this is what I've been up to these days.

So, yeah, the interview...I mean not to brag or anything, but when the whole CoolCrew knocked at the door, you can imagine my shock! I didn't even have the time to put my YSL Touche Eclat...luckily they brought their own make up artist and after a wee retouch here and there I was perfect...
in reality a very friendly guy who fell in love with our dogs - so much so that at one point I thought he was going to write about them...- so that earned him a couple of extra friendly points, and now this article is going to appear on next week's edition of this magazine. Can't wait to send you all off to buy a copy.... muahhahhahh.

Moving swiftly on, I don't know if I told you that our doggies had 7 puppies...this is now what I'm leaving behind:














Adesso, in italiano: raga' ci sono sti 7 cuccioli che sono troppo belli, hanno 3 settimane. Stiamo cercando una casa accogliente per ognuno di loro... mi raccomando, parlate con amici, parenti, conoscenti, tutti!
se qualcuno e' interessato, mi lasci un commento sul blog che io poi vi contatto, o vi faccio contattare!!!
danke schoen.

off to pack now, cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home