close your mind-tracks and leave fantastically

Welcome to my blog! After the year in Hanoi, Vietnam, as a VSO volunteer, I'm still depending on the assistance of my two faithful neurons for all there is to come. I might decide to keep you informed, you will decide to keep reading.

19 March 2006

happy s patrick's day!!!

I have sooo much to tell you! but before I do, I think I need to explain myself a little better as I don't think the message came across as I wanted it to (although I begin to think that never actually happened, and now I'm just going to carry on digging....euh). So yeah, basically the fact that they don't particularly like confrontations over here, doesn't necessarily mean that it's wrong because it's different from what we do, and secondly, people don't ignore accidents, on the contrary, they deal with them in a very silent and respectful way, the reason why the traffic carries on is because there's billions of vehicles going at the same time on exactly the same spot, so they wouldn't know. But I promise I will post pictures..in fact, I'm really excited cos I've started talking to the people in the computer shop just downstairs from our language class about a WiFi card for my computer.
DUring language I can't help fantasising about sitting in cool Puku cafe with my laptop and just generally look cool.
anyway, moving swiftly on, happy s. patrick's day to all the beer drinkers in the world! I certainly missed the celebrations Welsh and Munich style, but we had a great one over here too!
Dee, who is the only Irish in our group, got invited by the Irish embassy to an informal S Paddy's celebration in the Hotel Hilton - we tagged along, as you do, and met loads of really nice people, drunk guinness and raided the buffet.
it's hot and clammy and my fingers are sticking to the keyboard, so I'll better go!
kisses to all muac muac (stop pulling that face)

3 Comments:

At 3:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao bella!
Sì, sì, ora capisco meglio, ma sostanzialmente era come pensavo.
Aspettiamo comunque tue belle foto! OK?
A proposito di differenze di culture, nell'ultima parte del post dai esempio che "tutto il mondo è paese". In fin dei conti si può stare dalla parte opposta del paese, ma le tradizioni non muoiono! Son contento che tu non abbia saltato l'appuntamento di San Patrizio!
A proposito ancora di ambasciata, non dimenticare del voto per le politiche! Armati di passaporto e vai all'ambasciata italiana! Non dimenticarti che ci conto! Magari qualche giorno prima dell'election day ti ricordo...

Un grande abbraccio,
Giubby

 
At 11:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VOGLIAMO LE FOUTO
VOGLIAMO LE FOUTO
VOGLIAMO LE FOUTO
amoureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
qui faremo una petizione popolare per vederti e vedere...
ieri ti pensavo piu' del solito...
ehhehehe
smuack smuack..
tvttvtbtbtvgbvtcuvwueftUCBHJ
sor't

 
At 3:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao beddha, come va??
Io sono a bologna e ti mando un mondo, girotondo, giramondo, mappamondo di baci......
scusa se scrivo puttanate, ma la droga...aja aja!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home