close your mind-tracks and leave fantastically

Welcome to my blog! After the year in Hanoi, Vietnam, as a VSO volunteer, I'm still depending on the assistance of my two faithful neurons for all there is to come. I might decide to keep you informed, you will decide to keep reading.

29 March 2007

All my love to...














Phuong - my close colleague and friend - she flew away to France last September to do a postgraduate course














Le Maketing - Van, Chi, Toan, Phuong, Phuong and Violaine.







Welfare staff at Hoa Sua









Huyen "la naive"


Chi Linh - a very special person


and, and, and....Chung, Nga, Nhung, Hung, Nguyen, and all at VSO; all the volunteers....so many people and all very very special to me in so many different ways. Thank you for making this year such a special year, and for giving me your time and your laughter. I will miss you all!

Getting soft again, better go now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home