close your mind-tracks and leave fantastically

Welcome to my blog! After the year in Hanoi, Vietnam, as a VSO volunteer, I'm still depending on the assistance of my two faithful neurons for all there is to come. I might decide to keep you informed, you will decide to keep reading.

01 January 2007

Happy New Jear!!!

So, goodbye to 2006 - what a sweet little year full of many amazing things. Welcome 2007, hoping it will be just as amazing and sweet. But maybe for other people as well as just myself...(don't say I'm selfish now).

So, pretty subdued, but happy new year's celebrations last night in Hanoi - spent with friends in Mao's Red Bar. Incidentally, I would like to use this opportunity to let you know that Mao's Red Bar is the coolest bar in Hanoi - if you're here at some stage do go for a drink in the super chilled, red-lit, happy Hanoian favourite on Ta Hien Street.
Owner is wonderful Mao, who will take you under his wing if you happen to stop over in Hanoi for a couple of days.

Happy days,
but most of all Happy New Year.

8 Comments:

At 2:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anche a te amoureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
io incrocio le dita e non solo
bacio
kate

 
At 1:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciao LA ROSCIA!
siamo lucia ed angela e siamo a londra e spaccate dopo una giornata di scarpinate siamo venute all`internet point,e invece di vedere cose interessanti ci siamo messe a cercare il tuo blog! Vedi come ti penzzziamo!
me statt bbun e buon 2007
ou londra f'c paur!
un bacione

 
At 7:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouhhhh
nu teng'soldi au cellular'
m'avit' dà nu cazz de meil o n'at' cos?
falè e luci'...mena meh!!
augurouni
bacio
kate

 
At 6:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

per cate!
Sono falenza;bella è da un sacco che vorrei contattarti pure io ma ho degli orari poco umani.Cmq a londra ti abbiamo nominata e magari si potrebbe combinare un incontro per quando torna quella spezzata di gambe di soreta!Nel frattempo eccoti mia mail:mulagnana@hotmail.com
ti abbraccio e salutami tuta la famiglia!
Ciao falè

 
At 3:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 330 bucks on every site. But for all I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what do you think?

 
At 4:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 5:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that singular make. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 350 pounds everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 10:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that particular brand. The prices seeking the velcros are about 170 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home