close your mind-tracks and leave fantastically

Welcome to my blog! After the year in Hanoi, Vietnam, as a VSO volunteer, I'm still depending on the assistance of my two faithful neurons for all there is to come. I might decide to keep you informed, you will decide to keep reading.

29 March 2007

Intro

You may have realised that I've not posted in a long time. I hope you didn't think that that was the end of my VSO experience, and that I was going to leave without saying goodbye?!?!

NO. Just went travelling and didn't always have internet access or inspiration.

Here follows (in the magic blogging world - upwards) an attempt to share the last two months.
















Oooh, I also couldn't wait to post this picture - check out Mr Bush and Mr Putin loving their Ao Dais!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home