close your mind-tracks and leave fantastically

Welcome to my blog! After the year in Hanoi, Vietnam, as a VSO volunteer, I'm still depending on the assistance of my two faithful neurons for all there is to come. I might decide to keep you informed, you will decide to keep reading.

30 March 2007

This is how it started

In red the itinerary taken during the month and half travelling - conditions? no flights. In the end we took all means of transport on roads and rivers. In the next few days details will follow.
Just as an indication, destinations were:
- Nha Trang
- Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City
- My Tho, Can Tho and Chau Doc on the Mekong Delta
- Phnom Penh
- Senmonorom
- Kratie
- Siem Reap and Angkor Temples
- Battambang (don't miss this one!)
- Phnom Penh
- Sihanoukville (another one not to miss)
- Bangkok
Same time, same place.

3 Comments:

At 1:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciau amoureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ma in cina no??

 
At 10:27 am, Blogger Hanoi Real Estate - Golden Ant Housing said...

wow, you was a superman
Nice to meet you. Hope to see you in Hanoi

 
At 10:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I can do like that
Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home